I am 27 years old 6 ft 230 lbs I

Patient

Q: I am 27 years old 6 ft 230 lbs. I have no allergies to medicine and I am for the most part very healthy. I have experienced chronic pain in my upper right quadrant for 18 months, just behind the base of the ribcage. this pain doesn't radiate to my back. I have normal stools, no vomiting,no fevers. this pain has been on and off until about 4 weeks ago. now it is constant dull pain with random bouts of sharp intense pain, this happens before and after eating. I have had a hida scan,ultrasound,catscan,upper endoscopy,blood work etc done and the doctors haven't found anything they believe to be of concern. they informed me my pancreas was slightly inflamed and that is it. where do I go from here. this pain is awful and affects my every day life.

Symptoms:  Upper right quadrant pain under bottom of ribcage. Constant pain.
Doctor