I am 27 years old male I am going to marry

Patient: I am 27 years old male.I am going to marry in next month.I need answers for the following questions:1. What is sex2. When is the best period to have sex in order to get pregnant. (Based on Menstrual cycle)3. How many times need to have a sex in a week to get pregnancy faster.4. How to satisfy the wife (What are all the activities to be done in first night)5. Is Licking Vagina is good or bad6. Shall I taste the women’s fluid – came from vagina7. Is it possible to insert penis in women’s vagina (Likely very small hole as i heard)8. Is it painful during sex9. Is masturabation is normal or bad10. How to increase sperm count to have a frequent sex11. What are all the foods that helps to increase the sperm12. What is the best sex position to get the pregnant faster13. Is daily sex cause tiredness or harmful to our body?14. How to induce G-spot in women’s parts15. My penis size is 8 cm long. Is it enough to satisfy the women16. What is the duration of a normal sex (Excluding Foreplay)

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Here are the answers for your individual questions.1. What is sex? Sex is an act of i ntercourse which starts with a physical contact and foreplay of 2 partners and then ends with a complete penetration of the penis into the vagina followed by an ejaculation. This is called as a natural sexual intercourse.2. When is the best period to have sex in order to get pregnant. (Based on Menstrual cycle)The best period to have sex in order to get your partner pregnant would be during the ovulation time, that is 14th day of the menstrual cycle, provided the cycles are regular. A range of day10 to day 18 is also considered ovulation interval and can lead to pregnancy.3. How many times need to have a sex in a week to get pregnancy faster.There is no specific count as to how many times you need to have sex in a week to cause pregnancy, you can have sex during ovulation time how many ever times possible and comfortable.4. How to satisfy the wife (What are all the activities to be done in first night)Sexual satisfaction is purely subjective. One cannot teach and neither can one learn from an advice, it has to be experimented. Kindly read some blogs and experiences shared by first timers on sex and also refer to magazines on sexual health. Do not pounce on your partner on the first night, get comfortable and take things slow and things will fall into place normally.5. Is Licking Vagina is good or badLicking of the vagina by the male partner is a form of oral sex. If your partner is free of STD and has maintained good hygiene, then you can try it, but does include a risk of infections.6. Shall I taste the women’s fluid – came from vaginaThere is a possibility that with oral sex, you will tend to taste the fluid. It can lead to transmission of oral infections and hence not recommended.7. Is it possible to insert penis in women’s vagina (Likely very small hole as I heard)Though it might be difficult for first few times, with the use of lubricant and co-operation from your partner, the vaginal orifice will relax and allow the penetration of the penis. Hence, foreplay is always needed as it increases the secretions.8. Is it painful during sexIn case of dryness and first-time sex, due to lack of lubrication, it can hurt for the first few times, later it will not.9. Is masturbation is normal or badMasturbation is a natural process of self sexual stimulation. If done in moderation, it is not harmful at all.10. How to increase sperm count to have a frequent sexOne cannot increase the sperm count to have better sex. It is needed to increase sperm count if there is infertility. For a better sex, you must increase the libido. This can be done by maintaining good health, regular exercise, avoid excessive masturbation, smoking, and alcohol.11. What are all the foods that help to increase the spermFig, honey, dark chocolates, drumstick, melons, garlic, ginger, strawberries increase the libido and sexual drive. Antioxidants and specific pills can increase the semen and sperm quality. Consult a doctor personally for a prescription.12. What is the best sex position to get the pregnant fasterAny position, where the penis can completely penetrate into the vagina and followed by an ejaculation will help in a successful pregnancy.13. Is daily sex cause tiredness or harmful to our body?No, daily sex will not harm the body but can cause tiredness.14. How to induce G-spot in women’s partsYou cannot induce a G-spot, you can only stimulate the G-spot which is normally along the bikini line and thighs in a woman and cause sexual stimulation.15. My penis size is 8 cm long. Is it enough to satisfy the womenYes, your penis is long enough to sustain an erection and penetration and can satisfy your partner.16. What is the duration of a normal sex (Excluding Foreplay)A normal sex can last anywhere between 2 to 10 minutes duration. It depends on how long the male can hold back an ejaculation.Hope this helped.Regards