I am 27 yr old male professional I am Thal

Patient : I am 27 yr old male professional. I am Thal minor. I am dating a girl who is not thal minor. Her parents showed my CBC blood report to their doctor. The doctor suggests my blood report is adverse and I might have health issues in future. He claims my blood report typically projects that of a 34-40 yr old individual. This is posing a serious a serious hurdle as on medical grounds, I am forced to end my relationship. I have attached my blood report. Request any Hematologist to give their valuable feedback.
Symptoms:  Thal minor. Haemoglobin less than threshold range