Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 27 yrs old girl ,getting married after a month.

I am 27 yrs old girl ,getting married after a month.

Patient: I am 27 yrs old girl ,getting married after a month. My skin color is slightly dark and i want to be very fair. Please suggest me something to get my besired skin color. Any reply would be appreciated. Than u .

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Unfortunately, there are no supplements available which can change the entire skin tone. However, if you do limit the exposure to sun for the next 1 month, and use some product with SPF 15/20 with a regular face wash, your face will be a lot fairer at the end of the process.Hope this was helpful,Regards.