I am 29 it has been six weeks straight of

Patient : I am 29 it has been six weeks straight of period. I been to the er three times. First time they did blood tests gave me an estrogen shot and ibprofen 600 and sent me on my way. It seemed to get even worse I went to my obgyn and seen a pa she gave me a sonogram referral and camilia bc pills I took them and still I bled after ten days of that. I went back to er. They gave me nothing and sent me on my way. Well a few days later i went back. The er became busy and it seemed like they wanted me out of there. They did blood test and gave me fluids. The doc said I have lost a significant amount in one week. 11.8 to 10.4. But he said there was nothing they could do until it got worse and gave me a estrogen pill and tried to send me home. Insisted for a sonogram. It wasnt wven five mins before anurse came in and said the doc said I had no signs of fibroid or cancer and discharges me. She couldnt even understand why they havent done a dnc. Now im taking pills every six hours alycen. But now im cramping so bad it feels like knifes. Im at wits end. I believe because i have state insurance they want me to die before they care. Please help me.
Symptoms:  Pounding heart. Fatique, clots,shortness of breath, weak, cramps