I am 29 years old.

Patient: HiI am 29 years old.I recently had sexural intercourse with a woman and my penis has become swollen and painful when it became big.I had a curcumsion in April and I unsure what to do.Regards James

Doctor: Hi.Your posting a detailed history and the picture would have helped me.This is very unusual to have swollen and pe nis when it became big on sexual intercourse..If this is still swollen, consult a General Surgeon / Urologist who performed the surgery or at least attend the ER to get an idea what exactly has happened.The possibility of tear of the vein can not be ruled out unless you go for investigations like color doppler.The treatment will depend upon the exact cause.