I am 29 yrs old and expecting our first baby

Patient

Q: I am 29 yrs old and expecting our first baby and I think its I am 2 weeks pregnant. I have a habit of taking turmeric milk (A pinch of turmeric + one glass of boiled milk) every night.. During the last 2 weeks also I am taking turmeric milk regularly.
Now I read in some articles that turmeric supplement is unsafe during pregnancy and can cause miscarriage or abnormalities to the baby and in some articles its written as safe. Now i m in a dilemma that should i continue taking it or discontinue it.. Kindly reply...

Doctor