I am 3 days away from being 39 weeks pregnant

Patient

Q: I am 3 days away from being 39 weeks pregnant and keep having dizzy spells tonight. It just started tonight but I have had 4 in the last 3 hours. I just start seeing spots and get so dizzy I feel sick. I almost fell over when i was standong and had one. What is going on? Should I go to the hospital?

Symptoms:  Almost 39 weeks pregnant, seeing spots and extremely dizzy
Doctor

There could be a possibility of high or low blood pressure or blood sugar during pregnancy.
Kindly do not ignore this. It can affect the baby. See your doctor immediately for an evaluation. Drink plenty of water and watch out your activities. Avoid strenuous activities and reduce stress.

Hope this helped.