I am 3 month old pregnant women can i use

Patient

Q: I am 3 month old pregnant women can i use mifty kit and is it safe for me

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Before planning for abortion you have to get examined by your doctor and have to undergo ultrasound.
Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
After that according to the gestational age you can choose the method for abortion with your doctors advice.
Medical termination with tablets is possible up to eight weeks of gestation.
Mifty kit contains mifepristone and misoprostol tablets.
But using tablets without ruling out ectopic pregnancy can lead do complications like rupture.
So, please do consult your doctor and proceed according to her advice. Take care.

Hope this helps you.