I am 3 months late My last period was Jan

Patient

Q: I am 3 months late. My last period was Jan 19th. The day after my Feb period was due I had the Nexplanon implant placed in my arm however my period never came. I have not had any bleeding since then (not even spotting). I have gained 5 lbs over the last month, am bloated, and have swollen and tender breasts. I am wondering the likelihood of being pregnant.

Doctor

The symptoms of a missed period and bloating, breast discomfort, etc go in favor of a pregnancy.
It is important that you should have ruled out pregnancy before opting for a hormonal contraception. The symptoms can also be due to the hormonal contraception, as they cause similar side effects in non-pregnant woman. Other causes like stress, anemia, nutritional disorders, thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalances also come into the picture and need to be ruled out.
Kindly see a gynecologist and get an ultrasound examination done. This will confirm a pregnancy and also detect other causes like ovarian and uterine to rule out the reason for your delayed cycles.

Hope this helped.