I am 3 weeks pregnant and I've had constant cramping an back pain.

Patient

Q: I am 3 weeks pregnant and I've had constant cramping and back pain that hurts so bad I can barely move I havnt been able to eat anything in 3 days besides drinks and now I'm getting really bad chest pains is this normal I'm in so much pain?

Doctor

It is generally seen that a mild crampy pain is normally felt on both side flanks due to progesterone induced uterosacral ligament stretching and also nausea accompanied with vomiting is also normal , but if it is i excess and its incapacitating you then you should visit your physician for an ultrasound pelvis soon to confirm if the pregnancy is intrauterine for sure and not an ectopic pregnancy. excessive pain , nausea are usually features of ectopic which can manifest really early within 3-5 weeks of conception.
I hope i have answered your query ,
regards