I am 30 i got my tubes tide 4 years

Patient: I am 30 i got my tubes tide 4 years ago after my second child. It is the 12th and i already had my period in the beginning of the month. right when i got off my period my husband and i had sex well…. a week or two later which is today my boobs hurt really bad, I’ve been having bad heartburn and I’m hungry all tthe time. could i be pregnant and if I’m not what could this be?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query,If you have undergone tubal ligation already then there are no chances of pregnancy at all as the failure rates are as less as 0.03%.The likely causes of your symptoms is a premenstrual syndromic complex which can start a week prior to the onset of menses and may last even after 2-3 days of ending of menses. This includes symptoms like early pregnancy symptoms namely nausea, vomiting, headache, mood swings, sore breasts, distaste, lower abdominal mild cramps. These shall indicate that your menses are likely to occur in next few days and symptoms can be allayed with antispasmodics or NSAIDS or even hot water fomentation thrice a day is often remedial.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards