I am 30 years old Diagnosed with PCOS st the

Q: I am 30 years old. Diagnosed with PCOS st the age of 25. I had one pregnancy that lasted until 40 weeks before ending with a stillbirth. I have never had regular cycles. My last cycle started December 4th and ended 3 days later. The last couple months I would have tiny random clots and once had a gush of thin blood that I thought was a period. Had some cramping with no bleeding occasionally while that was happening. Took a pregnancy test last week and was negative. Started bleeding heavy on Sunday. I have to wear a super plus tampon along with two pads and change both every couple hours or I bleed through. Cramps have me doubled over in pain and occasional tears. Midol /ibuprofen not helping. I'm worried that I should go to er but I hate going if its not an emergency. My job offers no insurance do I dont have a gp.. should I wait it out or go in? Ideas to help? I have also been passing a ton of clots. Sometimes as many as a handful.

Symptoms:  Heavy bleeding, extremely painful cramps, lots of clots