I am 31 years old and patient of fibrous dysplasia
Patient :I am 31 years old and patient of fibrous dysplasia. Currently suffering from pain in right femur which the affected part. Please refer attachment for details.
Below are my queries.
1) Do I need to undergo surgery for bone grafting?
2) If yes, what is the urgency? (immediate / within 6 months)
3) What are advantages and disadvantages of the surgery?
4) How much bed rest will be required?
5) If surgery is not required, then what care should I take?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.