I am 32 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend

Patient

Q: I am 32 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend had sex and I got a really bad pain in my stomach for a second and a couple of minutes later I started bleeding very bad (bright red) then it started to get darker... what does this mean?

Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor

It 8s recommended to avoid rigorous intercourse during pregnancy. There could have been a local cervical tear or even a placental abruption leading to bleeding. This can be harmful to.the baby as well. Kindly do not wait any longer and rush to the ER soon. An examination by a gynecologist followed by an ultrasound would be of great value in deciding the further management.

Hope this helped.