Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am 32 years old and now becoming very depressed

I am 32 years old and now becoming very depressed

Patient: I am 32 years old and now becoming very depressed at irate from the last year of events. I have a 4.2 cm mass on my throid and some other cyst. So they are watching that. Then I got very fatigue and had some issues walking. Almost like I had a sudden handicap. After 24-48 I would be better for a week or two. Then again weakness when walking and tingles in my hands and feet. My brain was foggy bad. Was sent to a neurologist who said I was having sezuires at night. Glad we found out why I talked and whined and had temors. We thought that was the answer. Within a month I had another issue and now at almost a year My periods have stopped and I had two incontinence episodes while asleep. ( one was minor one was not). did the mri and the test reads normal but as I look at the photos I see white places but I am not a Dr. making me feel crazy. I was never sick before all this now I feel slow half the time. please help me. Can’t I go somewhere that specializes in all this? Does it all seem related? Don’t want to wait 4 months to get in somewhere. I Feel like I need help Sooner than that

Doctor: