I am 32 years old had a small lump inside

Patient: I am 32 years old.I had a small lump inside my anus since 7 years .it devoleped during my pregnancy.Its not painful and I feel its presence only sometimeswhile passing stool with pressure.I don’t have piles. I got anal fissure sometimes.Is there any serious.Is it a symptom of colon cancer.waiting eagerly for your reply.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not think that you have colon cancer. Or more importantly I would say that your sym ptoms do not seem to point to a colon cancer. I think that you have simple anal fissures and hemorrhoids which got complicated in pregnancy. You can get tested for some markers in colon cancer but I would not advise you to get a endoscopy done. If the rectal bleeding continues, please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.

View all posts