I am 32yrs women I hv small lump in my

Q: I am 32yrs women .I hv small lump in my right breast . After checkup dr suggested me its of a fabroid lump. I hv gone through routine CBC tests it show lymphocyte count 46.92% and PDW 7.35% rest of the result shows normal value. I am worried about high lymphocyte count . I hv one 7 yrs son too.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of a small lump in the right breast and your Doctor says this to be a fibroid. This is 100 % benign means NOT cancerous and never transforms into cancer. So if you have this in mind, just relax.
Second point of importance is CBC showing lymphocytes of 46.92 % and PDW 7.35%.
These are many reasons for this change and nothing is a serious condition.
This actually indicates some chronic infection. Needs further clinical evaluation and investigations if suspected on clinical examination by your Doctor.
Repeat these tests after 1 week and see if there is change or not.

I hope this answer helps you.