I am 36 plus 6 days pregnant, have been diagnosed

Patient : I am 36 plus 6 days pregnant, have been diagnosed with a bladder infection. I am on my 2nd ser of antibiotics, i do not feel right. Slight fever, shaking, and low baby movements. Should I go to ER or wait it out?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Fever, shaking and reduced fetal movement with a history of infection, is indeed an emergency. You need to see the gynecologist immediately. Do not wait any longer and see the doctor soon for an examination and further management. Delivering the baby would be ideal in case of reduced movements. Hope this was helpful. Regards