I am 36 took tozaar-h and inderal 40,even when I

Patient

Q: I am 36 took tozaar-h and inderal 40,even when I took salt my foot

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I suppose, you are suffering from hypertension and want to know whether you can take salt in the diet with antihypertensive medications or not.
So, I would say that all people suffering from high BP are advised to take low salt diet only.
Even if you are on medications, you should avoid extra salt in the diet, pickles and any eatables containing high amount of salt.
This will help to get your BP under control with less medication.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.