I am 36 years old, 10 years ago i had

Q: I am 36 years old, 10 years ago i had a tubal ligation. i think i may be pregnant. my last menstrual cycle was in march 10th and still to this day no sign of them. i have been having many symptoms of pregnancy. i have done hpt and also had a blood test which were negative. also had bloods checked for other numerous things like thyroids, hormone levels, diabetes etc. every but a scan. now being the end of may and heading up to what should be my next cycle, 3rd missed i am now experiencing fluttering in my lower abdomen and it also becomes hard , and it has a pregnancy shape to it. my doctor won't entertain the idea of me possibly being pregnant. but after 4 pregnancies already it feels no different, i am not imagining it, as i never in a million years entertained the idea i could fall pregnant. I feel like i am going mad cos i am not imagining these symptoms and my partner is fully convinced that i may very well be pregnant. can you help and give me some idea to what could be wrong? could i be pregnant? or could it be something else.

Symptoms:  Nausea, tired, urinating a lot- even waking from sleep to use the bathroom, feeling week and dizzy, sore boobs, appetite decreased, sense of smell increased