I am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant and have

Q: I am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant and have been experiencing lower back pains, rectal and pelvic pressure. It is very uncomfortable and at times ive had Braxton hicks contractions that were 1 minute apart. The pressure is what is bothering me the most since sometimes it is sharp pains. Should I go to the hospital to get evaluated?

Symptoms:  Hard to pee, pelvic pressure, rectal pressure, Braxton hicks contractions

Thanks for the query to ATD,

As the Braxton hicks are increasing in intensity and you have started feeling pressure over rectum an difficulty in urination,it indicates that the foetal head is negotiating through the birth canal and you are likely to go in labour or already have if the frequency of contractions is 3-4 lasting for 30-35 sec in 10 min.
It is suggested that you should report to the ER asap.This cold be imminent delivery.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,