Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 37 yrs female married for 1 year and 3 months

I am 37 yrs female married for 1 year and 3 months

Patient: I am 37 yrs female.married for 1 year and 3 months. Im from malaysia. Trying for a baby for a year but failed… My monthly cycle is regular. But my LH is low.Any treatment for this condition.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.LH helps in fertility especially in ovulation.Lack of LH c an lead to conditions like luteal phase defects, lutinized uncultured follicle syndrome etc.By taking the support of ovulation induction drugs, HCG injections this problem can be treated to some extent.You may also need progesterone supplementation after conception for continuation of pregnancy.Take care