I am 39 years old and live in Pakistan, South

Patient

Q: I am 39 years old and live in Pakistan, South Asia. I am married and have 3 boys. I was 29 when married. My mother has tuberculous, my father has same issue, I had all my reports clear, I can upload that if necessary. My problem is that I feel very weak physically and sexually, I have not gained any weight in last 10 years, its still the same, 61Kg. I am a researcher and often work in field. for days, my job involves hectic physical and mental effort and I feel that my health is not supporting me on that. I tire soon and feel like end of every thing for me. I am no more in sexual life, feel no urge or erection and sometimes when I do I don't ejaculate the way I used to in early age. I really don't enjoy sex anymore.
What is wrong with me?and what should I do?

Symptoms:  Tiresome, exhausted, losing stemna, pain in joints
Doctor