Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 4 days late from my period All tests

I am 4 days late from my period All tests

Patient: I am 4 days late from my period. All tests have come back negative. I have five kids so I usually know by now that I am pregnant. I don’t feel pregnant at all. I am very regular and only ever miss if I am pregnant. I am breastfeeding but my periods returned months ago. I’m no more stressed out than usual so that shouldn’t be the problem. Could I be pregnant and just not feel it yet or hcg could just be really low with this one or could it be something else?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Since your pregnancy tests have come out negative and you are not feeling early pregnan cy symptoms, there is not much to think about a possible pregnancy. It could just be due to delayed cycles with unknown cause or a hormonal imbalance, Wait for 4 to 5 days, if you do not get the cycles, see a Gynecologist. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy, reduce any stress and also sleep for a minimum of 8 hours a day.Hope this helped.Regards