Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 4 days late I took 2 test both

I am 4 days late I took 2 test both

Patient: I am 4 days late. I took 2 test both came out negative. I lost my virginity last June 2014 .is this normal? Is my changing or am I pregnant?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.If you had sex in June 2014, you won’t get pregnant now in 2015. However, if you had sex in recent past then you might be pregnant. In that case, you should get a Urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.In case, you had no sexual activity in the recent past, then you are not pregnant. Slight variation in pregnancy date can occur normally too.You should wait for another week and still if you don’t get your periods, see your gynecologist, she will evaluate you for all possible reasons.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy