I am 43 and completed 14 years of marriage,

Q: I am 43 and completed 14 years of marriage, diagnosed for having grade 1 rt sided varicocele 2.5 mm with reflux on valsalva. (one ultrasound report shows bilateral varicocele where as other two ultrasound report shows Rt sided varicocele ). I don't feel any pain and my free testesteron 67.52 pg/ml.
Other test FSH LH & thyroid are normal.

I am currently undergoing for oligospermia ( count between 7 - 16 Milllion and motility between 20 - 50 %) treatment for several times but no improvement.
I have one 7 yr old child conceived naturally (after repeated ICSI and IUI procedures failed).
One doctor suggested me to go for surgery where as other to opinion suggested ART.
Since we have history of repeated failures of ART, my wife doesn't want to go for it.

Pls suggest if I have to go for surgery or it is of no use.