I am 45 yrs of unmarried male I masturbate regularly

Patient

Q: I am 45 yrs of unmarried male I masturbate regularly since my childhood.Since long I face one problem that If I don't masturbate for 2/3 days I have lower back pain along with
pain in testicle and area near it slowly the pain increases and sometime tinkling like sensation.When i sleep its feels better just that i don't have any problem and when i get up in the morning it feels fine for 2/3 hrs but slowly discomfort starts.In such condition I masturbate and ejaculate within few minutes i get relief from pains and everything comes to normal.This condition arises regularly with me even though I am sexually not aroused.Am i suffering from congested prostate.Please advice me in the matter and what are treatment available.

Symptoms:  Have lower back pain along with pain in testicle and area near it slowly the pain increases
Doctor