I am 45yo female, history of fibro, extreme fatigue, neuropa

Patient : I am 45yo female, history of fibro, extreme fatigue, neuropathy symptoms, swelling of hands and feet, IBS, complicated migraines (with stroke symptoms), family history of cancer, lupus, raynauds and chiari. I recently had blood work done. What concerned me most was my elevated b12. Range states approx. 220 to 830, mine is 1853. I do not take b12 supplements or a multivitamin. I do take vitamin d3 (level 70) and magnesium. Should I be concerned and what further testing should I consider?