I am 48 years old I've had 3 c-sections, tubal

Q: I am 48 years old. I've had 3 c-sections, tubal ligation, gall bladder surgery, umbilical hernia surgery & partial hysterectomy (I still have my ovaries) I have a dry crusty white patch on my knee. I have had several months & recently it itches so bad that I scratch it til bleeds. What is it? Can I get rid of it?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

My first guess would be that you have a simple allergic reaction to some substance in the environment. You can try taking the following:
Levocet 1 times a day for 3 days
Multivitamin pills 1 time a day for 30 days

If this does not help you, please see a Doctor after 7 days for treatment. The diagnosis may need a biopsy to help you. Wishing you good health.

Hope this helps you.