Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 48 years old I’ve had 3 c-sections, tubal

I am 48 years old I’ve had 3 c-sections, tubal

Patient: I am 48 years old. I’ve had 3 c-sections, tubal ligation, gall bladder surgery, umbilical hernia surgery & partial hysterectomy (I still have my ovaries) I have a dry crusty white patch on my knee. I have had several months & recently it itches so bad that I scratch it til bleeds. What is it? Can I get rid of it?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.My first guess would be that you have a simple allergic reaction to some substance in th e environment. You can try taking the following:Levocet 1 times a day for 3 daysMultivitamin pills 1 time a day for 30 daysIf this does not help you, please see a Doctor after 7 days for treatment. The diagnosis may need a biopsy to help you. Wishing you good health.Hope this helps you.