I am 51 year old man I have

Patient : I am 51 year old man I have pain in left chest muscle an my armpits slightly aches
Symptoms:  Pain in left chest muscle when I move my arm and slight aches in armpit
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. Th e Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature. This can result from incorrect posture during the night while you were sleeping. However, in case you have any pain in upper part of abdomen, or you had consumed alcohol in case last night, you would require to get an Ultrasound Abdomen to rule out any evidence of Gall Bladder stones or Alcohol induced Pancreatitis. For muscular pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen , Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy