I am 55 weeks pregnant with a history of 1 miscarriage

Patient : I am 5.5 weeks pregnant with a history of 1 miscarriage. Is it safe to have sex? I read that orgasm could cause miscarriage.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion. If you are pregnant by around 6 weeks now, you are still way ea rly in your pregnancy where placenta still hasn't secured itself to the uterine endometrium and is slowly growing to firm its attachment. It is hence not advisable to have sex during the initial 3 months of pregnancy as uterine contractions during sex and orgasm may cause dislodgement of the placenta from its implanted site and can cause a miscarriage. This shall be evident in the form of vaginal bleed and abdominal cramps thereafter. Moreover, as you have already experienced a miscarriage earlier, it is suggested that intercourse may be avoided for at least 12 weeks till the placenta has been firmly secured to the uterus and chances of accidental miscarriages or even threatened miscarriages can be avoided. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you safe pregnancy, Regards