I am 5'8 1/2 about 184 lbs I have a

Patient

Q: I am 5'8 1/2 about 184 lbs. I have a full head of hair and a full beard. I have a very small penis and man breasts. I don't have much chest hair and have no hair on my back with little on my arms and legs. I did ydIlaydIla terrible in schoolschool also and have big hips with skinny long legs. These are all symptoms of Klinefelter. Do I have it!ihD Sorry for some of typos typos comp isen Mnt snt sctosssMic

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If there is decreased hair growth over chest, back and lower legs with presence of gynecomastia indicates the presence of hormonal imbalance especially increased prolactin levels and decreased testosterone levels/ increased oestrogen's.

Klinefelter may be a possibility but for that you may need a karyotyping done to identify XXY chromosomes in the DNA. It is suggested that you should visit your physician for a complete hormonal and physical examination before establishing a diagnosis.

I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,