I am 59 yrs old and post menopausal I had

Q: I am 59 yrs old and post menopausal. I had a hysterectomy many years ago. Now I have found these black spots on the outer part in my vaginal area. I wear cotton panties but I sit all day at work and find that I'm sweating a lot in that area. Are these spots caused by the sweat glands becoming infected or is it some type of skin cancer? My immune system is compromised by my Rheumatoid Arthritis, so I'm also on n-saids, prednisone, etc
What do I do to treat them? They seem to be spreading. Thanks.