Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 6 months pregnant went to the bathroom.

I am 6 months pregnant went to the bathroom.

Patient: I am 6 months pregnant went to the bathroom and there was light blood no cramping and the baby is moving

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Any bleeding at any trimester of pregnancy must not be ignored. It could mean a low l ying placenta, hormonal imbalance, abruption, high blood pressure, etc. Kindly consult a gynecologist immediately for an examination and an ultrasound to make sure that the baby is doing fine and pregnancy is going on smoothly.Meanwhile, drink plenty of water and avoid constipation. Take enough rest and avoid vigorous activities.Hope this helped.Regards