I am 6 weeks pregnant and just had all my blood work done

Patient : I am 6 weeks pregnant and just had all my blood work done. I am nervous about the hiv test. I have been married for 7 years and with the same man. I just had cbc done last month and everything was normal. If something of that nature was wrong with me would it show up by now on cbc considering it was almost 10 years ago. I just need to ease my mind bc I have to wait a week. Thanks
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you are not having any symptoms of immunodeficiency and as your complete blood count is normal, there is less possibility for HIV. Possibly your test result may relieve your anxiety. Take care.