I am 61 yrs female On levothroxine o75mg and lisinpril 10mg.

Patient

Q: I am 61 yrs female. On levothroxine .o75mg and lisinpril 10mg. I have had back pain between my shoulder blades ...it lasts sometimes anhour sometimes up to 3 or 4 hours. Is this something i nerd to seek medical advice? Its happened 4 times in the last month.

Doctor

A:   Hello, & Welcome to ATD
You have hypertension, visit you local doctor for the same on a regular basis.
No need to worry about pain in lower back? Pain can be attributed to
Disuse related Osteoporosis
Calcium/ Vit D deficiency,
Bad sitting posture.
Following treatment will help you in your back ache.
Medication as prescribed by the doctor.
Regular spine exercises.
Calcium and Vit D supplements.
Postural habit changes.
If there is no improvement with conservative therapy, then radiological investigation along with other treatment modalities will be tried.
Feel free to discuss further.

Patient: I also had lots of burping... does this also seem like a symptom of. Hypertension?
Doctor: No, they are unrelated and even medication won't cause this side effect.