I am 65 years old Do I have early sign of shingles?

Patient

Q: I am 65 years old. Do I have early sign of shingles? Very painful knees for 3 days, itchy blotchy forehead for one day and both conditions persist. I did have chickenpox as child

Doctor

Welcome to ATD.
Thank you for the query.

The most common early symptom in shingles is a feeling of numbness, itching, tingling or a burning pain centered in one part of the body or face. Often, this occurs in the abdominal area.
So I don't think its shingles. Also it occurs when your immunity is compromised.
I think the symptoms are unrelated or may be due to viral infection. You should get your blood pressure checked as it can also cause such a headache. Knee pain could be age related.
I would suggest you to get a complete blood work up done including CBC, ESR, random blood sugar, serum calcium and B-12 levels.
You can take anti-inflammatory drugs for time being to help both of your symptoms.

Do take rest and eat well.
Hope this helps.
Take care.