I am 7 months pregnant can I take ibuprofen while

Patient : I am 7 months pregnant can I take ibuprofen while pregnant
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Ibuprofen should not be u sed in pregnancy. However, since it's your 7th month so chances of baby getting harm is almost less. But you should not take chance. It's categorized in Category C- That is the risk can't be ruled out. You have not mentioned that for what purpose, you want to take Ibuprofen, else i could have helped you better. In case you want to take it for fever or pain, it's better to take Paracetamol for this. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy