I am 9 days late of my period I have

Patient : I am 9 days late of my period I have taken lots of pregnancy test as well as had a blood test done but I still feel pregnant with my other two pregnancies I didn't test positive until I was around 3 months is it possible for me to be pregnant and not produce enough pregnancy hormones to show on a test blood or urine?
Symptoms:  Nausea, headaches, sore breast, moody, sleepy, exhausted
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD. If your urine pregnancy test is negative after 9 days post missed period and ov er that your serum beta hcg test is also negative then pregnancy is ruled out completely and the delay possibly may be due to stress induced hormonal imbalances or any hormonal deficiency like hypothyroidism or hyperprolactinemia, which needs to be evaluated for. Also advisable is to get an ultrasound pelvis for endometrial thickness and ruling out pregnancy if menses are not resumed by next one week, so that a progesterone withdrawal can be initiated to resume the menses. The symptoms are likely to be that of PMS, which can mimic early pregnancy symptoms but shall subside once menses shall ensue. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards