I am 9 weeks pregnant and have had a headache

Patient : I am 9 weeks pregnant and have had a headache behind my right eye for the past two days which makes it hard to get out of bed til afternoon time also I have been throwing up mucus and salvia the past two days I have never experienced this in my other two pregnancy?!?! Please help!!! Thank you!!!!!
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Some amount of headache, nausea etc can be seen during earl y pregnancy. But if you are having continuous symptoms, better to get evaluated. So, please do consult your doctor, get examined and if she advises go for serum prolactin levels estimation. This will help in ruling out pituitary adenomas like rare causes of headache. After ruling out specific causes, simple headache and nausea can be treated with analgesics and antiemetics respectively. Take care.