I am a 15 year old female, and was diagnosed

Patient

Q: I am a 15 year old female, and was diagnosed with Cushing's Disease last year. In January, I had pituitary surgery to remove a microadenoma, and seemed to be in remission. I was losing weight, my moon face went away, my straie was fading, and was emotionally stable. After my surgery, the pathology reports came back saying they thoroughly went through the half of my pituitary gland that was removed, but could not find the tumor. Based on how well I was doing, they figured the tumor was so small, that they couldn't even see it under the microscope.
I am now on weight watchers, and exercising a few times per week. However, my experience for the past few weeks is concerning me. I have gained 2-3 pounds per week for the past 3-4 weeks, and am EXTREMELY irritable. I also feel like I am undergoing an almost identical personality change to the one I went through when my Cushing's symptoms first appeared. My straie are more intense at certain parts of the day, and I am growing hair on my abdomen again. My menstrual cycle never regulated even during remission. Does this sound like a relapse?

Symptoms:  Weight gain, excess hair, irritability, irregular periods, runny nose, straie, headaches, thirst.
Doctor