Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am a 16 year old male who has never

I am a 16 year old male who has never

Patient: I am a 16 year old male who has never been sexually active. About a month ago I tried to use nair for men and I notived on the inside of my left thigh and pubic region there are small bumps that are skin colored or slightly white. When I tried to pop them they just bleed a little with no puss or anything else. They have not gone away. What is this and what should I do??

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Looks like you must have developed an allergy to the product that you used. They can ge nerally cause rashes and even blisters. Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and till then you can apply calamine lotion over the area. Stop using any lotion or cosmetics over the affected area. Drink plenty of water and do not touch the boils.Hope this helped.Regards