I am a 19 year old female and there are

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > I am a 19 year old female and there are

Patient: I am a 19 year old female and there are a couple of small(about nickle) sized lumps in my butt crack , they hurt if pressured is applied, every now and then seem to sorta swell up, they are slightly brusied colored, they itch the tiniest bit, and recently one of then like deflated and turned into a scab but now it looks like its comong back and the scap turned into a tiny sore pimple like thing. Help please? No idea what this is, kinda worried, but i dont want to go to the doctor unless its necessary

Symptoms: Painful lump when preasure is applied

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.My first guess would be that you have a cyst or some such skin lesion. The skin lesion s hould be examined by a Doctor and if needed, a biopsy will be taken. The biopsy will help you to reach a diagnosis and then help you with the treatment.Hope this helps you.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No