I am a 19-year-old female I have been getting headaches

Patient : I am a 19-year-old female. I have been getting headaches every day on the right side of my face for the past about two months. The pain is localized mainly in my right eye and right temple, but also my right ear, right portion of my jaw, and the right side of the back of my neck. I've been drinking plenty of water and I cannot think of why else I have these excruciatingly painful headaches every single day. They don't come at the same time every day. All I know is that it happens every day, it's always on the right side of my face and head and neck, and I have no choice but to take two ibuprofen to make the pain stop every day which I know cannot be good for my liver and kidneys. I will usually just take the ibuprofen and lay in my bed with my eyes closed really tight until the pain goes away
Symptoms:  Headache; pain in right eye, right ear, right temple, right side of neck, right jaw and right side of face.