I am a 19 year old male and my back

Patient : I am a 19 year old male and my back (from under my neck to where my ribs end) is burning hot. I also feel as though I have a fever, but it is my back that feels like it is burning hot. I am also feeling very fatigued and I only feel better when I am laying down. I have been feeling this way for about two days now, with no pain, numbness, or tingling - just heat. Is this something I should be worried about or something taking ibuprofen will help? Most recently about two weeks ago I was experiencing some form of varicocele but the pain has gone away and the swollen vein in my testicles has gone down. I was also given a z-pak during that time. Thank you for any assistance. P.S. In the "Choose an Appropriate Category" section I put back pain, simply because the symptoms pertain primarily to my back and not because I am experiencing pain.
Symptoms:  Warm / hot back, fever like touch to skin, fatigue