Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am a 19 year old male I have a

I am a 19 year old male I have a

Patient: I am a 19 year old male. I have a had sexual intercourse twice with a condom I am beginningg to notice a little bit of discoloration almost like bruising on my penis head, it is not painful just an aesthetic problem. Also I have began noticing that my meatus is swelling around the urethral opening and I’m afraid that this might be an STD. I had intercourse in september 2014 and january of 2015 its may now and I’m still seeing these symtpoms and it is really bothering me. I did take some trauma to the tip of my penis in a soccer match a couple weeks back and that was very painful as i was unable to pee. My question is why is my meatus swollen? Do I have an STD?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think the best course of action for you now is to see a Doctor and to get a STD panel done.This will help you reach the diagnosis. The treatment will involve antibiotics or antivirals. See a Doctor as soon as possible.Hope this helps. All the best.