I am a 20 year old male and my right

Patient: I am a 20 year old male and my right eye has been twitching for about a week now off and on and I got to work tonight at 7:45pm and it started twitching even worse next thing I knew I had a instant stabbing pain in my left side of my chest and in the left shoulder region followed by another sharp pain down my left arm that’s constant and left leg being numb any ideas on what it could possibly be? Stroke, heart attack, early MS, tumor? Please give me an idea

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history and concerns at the tender age of 20 having pain in che st radiating to the left upper limb. Certainly you have to go for an ECG immediately to rule out cardiac problems.Right eye twitching for a week is due to a condition called facial tics and can be controlled well with medicines means for depression or so. This is so because they do work, indicating that the condition is due to stress andanxiety,In deed that the chest pain and related symptoms at the same time indicate anxiety and/or stress being the most important reasons.I hope that this information helps you to get an early diagnosis and treatment.