I am a 21 year old female I don’t drink

Patient: I am a 21 year old female. I don’t drink or do drugs. The last two times I have had sex with my husband of five years I have had very weird symptoms. We will be having sex and everything is fine then randomly out of nowhere I start to get tingling in my hands, fingers, wrists, part of my forearm, feet, toes, ankles, and part of my calves. The tingling turns into mildly painful muscle seize ups. It feels like my muscles just tighten up and seize up like I’m almost having a seize but am completely aware of everything. My hands become fixed in a position that I can’t keep them out of until I just wait it out no matter how long or how much I stretch them. It’s become so uncomfortable I can’t even focus to orgasm my husband says he knows I orgasm but I can’t recall if I do and this last time we had sex it was like after maybe two minutes of the tingling and seizing the moments after that for a little bit become a little blurry. I feel like I almost blacked out but not really. I’m concerned that there may be something wrong as this isn’t normal for me.

Symptoms: Muscle seizing, tingling, pain, discomfort, partial blackouts

Doctor: