I am a 21 year old female with bumps on

Patient

Q: I am a 21 year old female with bumps on the back of my tongue(almost my throat) accompanied by constant lingering neck pain, trouble swallowing, hoarse voice, feeling as though my neck is swollen, blurred vision, dry mouth and bad breath. I practice good oral hygiene but have to brush my teeth at least three times daily so my breath doesn't stink. I've had these symptoms a little over 3 months with the bumps being the first one. They only hurt when touched. My dentist didn't know what it was so he sent me to an oral surgeon and the oral surgeon suggested I see an ENT. Also after I noticed the bumps I've been getting sick a lot. If it's not one thing it's another! I'm just so tired of having to deal with the discomfort. Can I maybe get some ideas on what may be going on with my body?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You could be having a side effect to the medications you are taking. I recommend that you talk to the prescribing Doctor to help you. The Doctor can modify some of your medications to those that cause less side effects.

Hope this helps you.